Work With Us
From time to time we look for new fabulous people to join the teams at our three branches. This is where you'll find those opportunities.
Please keep checking back for open positions. Think you've got what it takes? Drop off a CV and letter at any branch telling us why you're better than the next person, when we have an opening we'll get in touch (if you impress us!)
If you want to drive for us, the first thing you need to know is this is NOT a ‘nice little driving job’. Our drivers work hard, are the face of our company to our customers and have to master the art of getting somewhere fast….without speeding!
Think you can cut it? Here’s what you need to know:
– You need to be over 21 with a full and clean driving licence
– You need to be hardworking and trustworthy
– You should be good with numbers. You will collect cash and returns and be responsible for the correct amounts getting back to base
– A good knowledge of the area is a plus. You will get to know your way from garage to garage and the quicker you can do that the happier we’ll be
– You need GREAT customer service. You are the face of our company, and we expect you to be courteous and smiley. A good sense of humour might help too!
– You should be clean and tidy. We do not like mucky vans
Our drivers are on zero hours contracts. Unless you really shine, then the boss might have a little chat.